Easiest Way to Make Homemade Penne cheese pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Penne cheese pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Penne cheese pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne cheese pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne cheese pasta recipe. To make penne cheese pasta you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne cheese pasta:
- You need 250 gm of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 50 gm of Onion.
- Prepare 10 gm of Garlic cloves.
- Use 50 gm of Capsicum.
- Prepare 50 gm of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 50 gm of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 tbs of White sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White or black pepper.
- Prepare 50 gm of Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Spring onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian herbs parsley or oregano.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
Instructions to make Penne cheese pasta:
- In pasta add 1 litre of water and oil cook well for 20 min. Filter the pasta.
- In pan add butter garlic onion. After few sec add sugar salt pepper. Add capsicum.
- Add white sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Add pasta next add spring onion..
- Add oregano or parsley..
- Add cheddar cheese over it.
- In oven put this pasta for 1 min.
- Serve it hot..
- Cheesy creamy penne pasta is ready!.
If you find this Penne cheese pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.