How to Prepare Ultimate Honey Bourbon Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Honey Bourbon Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Bourbon Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Bourbon Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey bourbon chicken recipe. You can cook honey bourbon chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Bourbon Chicken:
- Provide 4-1/2 pounds of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Get 1 cup of bourbon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut aminos.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of roasted sesame seed oil.
- Get 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide As needed of parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Honey Bourbon Chicken:
- Heat a skillet with oil and add the chicken. Sear for 7 minutes turn and season with salt, garlic, and pepper. Cover and simmer turning every 7 minutes..
- Add the butter, coconut aminos, honey, butter, and bourbon. Simmer 10 minutes..
- Now the fat is rendered. Add the bourbon mixture. Simmer 10 minutes turning every 3 minutes. Remove the chicken from skillet..
- Let the bourbon reduce. Return the chicken bake into the bourbon mixture turning and coating each piece..
- Add parsley and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
It makes brown rice much more tasty when the sweet sauce soaks into it. Mix the above ingredients together and pour into a large ziploc bag. Add chicken pieces to the bag, making sure to coat, and put in refrigerator several hours or overnight. How to Serve Slow Cooker Honey Bourbon Chicken I like to round out this spicy-sweet chicken and sauce by serving it on top of some brown rice (or quinoa or cauliflower rice) and stir-fried veggies. There's a lot of sauce to spare, so whip up a big pot of rice and a pan of stir-fried veggies to help soak up all that delicious sauce.
If you find this Honey Bourbon Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.