Recipe of Homemade Peanut Butter cookies with Chia
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Butter cookies with Chia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter cookies with Chia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter cookies with chia recipe. You can have peanut butter cookies with chia using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter cookies with Chia:
- Use 75 g of soft butter.
- Get 75 g of chia peanut butter.
- You need 30 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 25 g of brown / palm sugar.
- You need 90 g of all-purpose flour.
- Take 10 g of maizena flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of baking soda.
Steps to make Peanut Butter cookies with Chia:
- Mix the butter and chia peanut butter as well as condensed milk together, using mixer or spoon.
- Add brown sugar and stir well.
- Add the maizena along with 50g of flour and mix well.
- Add the remaining flour together with the baking soda.
- Once it's mixed, it should give you a good dough texture, no longer sticky.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 175°c.
- At the same time, form the dough into any shape you wish, you can also use the cookie cutter. Give at least 0.5cm thickness for each cookies.
- Place all the cookies in a baking tray and bake for 10-15 mins. Mine was done in 12mins.
- You can tell it's done when there is golden crown on the bottom edge of each cookies.
- Remove from oven and let it cool in room temperature to let the cookies firm / hard.
- Store them in an airtight container / jar.
If you find this Peanut Butter cookies with Chia recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.