Recipe of Quick Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gnocchi with blue cheese sauce recipe. You can cook gnocchi with blue cheese sauce using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce:
- Get of Gnocchi.
- Provide 180 g (6.34 oz) of Mashed potato mix.
- Provide 560 ml (18.93 fl oz) of Hot milk / Hot water.
- Get 250 g (8.81 oz) of Bread flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Fine salt.
- Use of Cheese sauce.
- Take 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blue cheese.
- Provide 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Get of Toppings.
- Get to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need to taste of Acacia honey / Truffle honey.
- Provide to taste of Dill.
Steps to make Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce:
- Make mashed potatoes with milk or water..
- Mix bread flour and salt. Add it to the mashed potatoes little by little..
- Knead the gnocchi mixture well. *Weight of bread flour = 1 / 3 of mashed potato mix + liquids.
- Add some extra bread flour if the gnocchi mixture is too soft..
- Scoop a small amount of the gnocchi mixture and rolling it on your hand to make an oval shape. Press and make lines to both front & back side with using the back of a fork. *You can skip making lines, but those lines help keep the sauce on the gnocchi..
- Boil gnocchi with plenty of water..
- It's done boiling when they start to float on the surface. Drain the water..
- Just like gorgonzola picante or dolce, every blue cheese has a different strong taste. Find your favorite and use it. My big recommendation is "Bergader Edelpilz" from Germany. This cheese makes a perfect sauce!.
- Pour heavy cream into the pan, simmer it gently with low heat, do not boil. Then put in the whole blue cheese, shave & melt it with a spatula. Mix and simmer it well..
- Add gnocchi to it and mix gently..
- Place gnocchi on the plate and spinkle with ground black pepper or pour some acacia honey on it. If you want to make it richer, try truffle honey!.
- If you're not interested in cheese, mix with tomato sauce. It also is good!.
- Put some dill on top for a nice presentation. Next day the taste becomes even richer. Enjoy the leftovers!.
Sprinkle with some parmesan and serve immediately. Discover Gino's beautiful gnocchi with blue cheese – it's so simple, and so tasty! With a package of gnocchi, a few strips of bacon, some blue cheese, and a handful of spinach, this is the recipe that For sauce, this recipe leans on chicken broth and cooking water from the gnocchi. Together with the crumbled blue cheese tossed in at the end, they create a light and creamy sauce. Chicken & Homemade Gnocchi in Buttermilk Blue Cheese Sauce.
If you find this Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.