Simple Way to Make Ultimate Honey Maple Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Maple Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Maple Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey maple cookies recipe. To make honey maple cookies you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Maple Cookies:
- You need 1 stick of salted butter (softened and cubed).
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sugar or sugar substitute.
- Get 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
Steps to make Honey Maple Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together butter and sugar until it’s frosting consistency. You can use a mixer, but it’s better to use a spoon if working with sugar substitute like baking Splenda..
- Mix all other ingredients together until a dough forms. Knead the dough firmly to get all clumps out. Might need to lightly flour your hands and countertop to prevent the dough from making you sticky..
- Place dough in the fridge for twenty-thirty minutes so it firms up.
- Remove dough from the fridge, then form spheres onto a cookie sheet lines with parchment paper..
- Cook for 12 minutes then let cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
You can use a mixer, but it's better to use a spoon if working with sugar substitute like baking Splenda. Here is how you can achieve it. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Honey maple cookies recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Honey maple cookies recipe recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Switch to a wooden spoon and stir in the maple syrup and vanilla.
If you find this Honey Maple Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.