Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Honey Garlic Shrimp
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey garlic shrimp recipe. To cook honey garlic shrimp you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Garlic Shrimp:
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Take 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 pieces of ginger, minced.
- Take 12 oz of shrimp, shelled, leaving the tail.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Honey Garlic Shrimp:
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and cayenne pepper in a small bowl..
- Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil. Saute the garlic and ginger, then add the shrimp and cook for a bit, then add in the honey mixture..
- Continue to cook the shrimp until they are caramelized. Add the butter, stir to blend well with the shrimp…
- Add the chopped parsley, turn off the heat and serve immediately..
Place shrimp in a large bowl (or ziplock bag). Pour HALF the honey mixture over the shrimp, reserving the remaining mixture for later. How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp: In a mixing boil combine garlic, ginger, honey and soy sauce, mix and set aside. Coat each shrimp in corn starch. Pour Private Selection Avocado Oil into a big skillet over medium/high heat (cast iron works best for this recipe, if you don't have one it is ok to use regular skillet).
If you find this Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.