Recipe of Homemade Crustless Quiche FUSF
Crustless Quiche FUSF. The crustless quiche is the easygoing answer to practically every breakfast problem I've ever seen. And I have one shining, ever-reliable recipe solution for you: the crustless quiche. This crustless quiche, also sometimes referred to as a frittata, forgoes the pastry shell and as a result the egg itself creates a satisfying crust on the edges.
Here's what you need for this quick ham and cheese quiche: eggs, cream OR milk, ham, cheese and green. Your favorite quiche recipes without the crust. Great for low-carb or gluten-free diets (or just 'cause This is a very tasty crustless quiche.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crustless quiche fusf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The crustless quiche is the easygoing answer to practically every breakfast problem I've ever seen. And I have one shining, ever-reliable recipe solution for you: the crustless quiche. This crustless quiche, also sometimes referred to as a frittata, forgoes the pastry shell and as a result the egg itself creates a satisfying crust on the edges.
Crustless Quiche FUSF is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crustless Quiche FUSF is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crustless quiche fusf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crustless Quiche FUSF:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream/Creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1 of leek, chopped.
- Get 2 of shallots, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of chopped Swiss chard.
- Make ready 1/2 of red pepper, diced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- Take 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter.
You can substitute the filling for different ones you may like. A simple and delicious breakfast or dinner. So when I made this crustless quiche a while back, I couldn't help but think how perfect it would be on the Christmas morning menu. Most crustless quiche recipes I find a bit too interchangeable with a frittata.
Instructions to make Crustless Quiche FUSF:
- Heat oven to 425..
- Butter a shallow baking dish or deep dish pie plate. Sprinkle bread crumbs over butter..
- In skillet, heat olive oil and gently sauté leeks, shallots and red peppers until slightly softened. Add chard and ham and stir for 2 minutes over low heat. Spoon over bread crumbs in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over vegetable and ham mixture..
- In medium bowl mix eggs, milk, cream and then gently and evenly pour into baking dish. Top with dollops of sour cream and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper..
- Bake approximately 30 minutes until mostly set and lightly browned. Let rest about 5 minutes before slicing..
The thing that makes this recipe This crustless quiche reheats really well. If anything it's more delicious when reheated! You can have that perfect, silky egg pie you love Crustless quiche is one of the easiest and delicious breakfast options you can prep ahead of time. This easy to make quiche is perfect for make ahead and freezer meals. Full of fresh veggies, this crustless quiche is vegetarian, gluten-free and low carb.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crustless quiche fusf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!