Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Sassy Penne Pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sassy Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sassy Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sassy penne pasta recipe. To cook sassy penne pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sassy Penne Pasta:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Get of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (sweet & tasty tomato hearty).
- Use of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (tomato, garlic & onion chunky garden)).
- Use of lb. box of Barilla Penne Pasta.
- Provide of lb. Ground Chuck.
- Provide of onion (minced).
- Use of packs of Sazon Goya (con culantro y achiole).
- Use of of American Cheese.
- Prepare of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Use of Parsley Flakes.
Steps to make Sassy Penne Pasta:
- In a skillet add ground chunk and minced onion. Once the meat is brown and no pink is showing add 3 packs of goya and set aside..
- Cook Penne pasta for about 7 minutes in a pot. Rinse and drain the pasta. Place the pasta back on the stove..
- Add 4 slices of cheese, both jars of sauce, and the meat. While boiling add seasoning salt, garlic, and parsley to your liking. Once it has reached the texture you like turn it off and serve..
If you find this Sassy Penne Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.