Easiest Way to Make Speedy Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other products. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread with honey whipped butter recipe. You can cook cornbread with honey whipped butter using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter:
- Prepare of Ingredients for corn bread:.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- Take 1 of egg beaten.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Ingredients for honey whipped butter:.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- Take 2 Tablespoon of honey.
Steps to make Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Combine the dry and the wet ingredients, mix until there are hardly any lumps..
- Preheat mini loaf pans in the air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Spray some oil into loaf pans. Scoop the batter into the pans, about 3/4 full, and air fry at 300F (150C) for about 20-22 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean or the internal temperature exceeds 194F (90C)..
- In the meantime, use a mixer to whip the butter until fluffy. Then, add the honey and continue to mix until well incorporated..
- Spread the butter on to a slice of cornbread to serve..
Serve the Sweet Buttermilk Cornbread warm with Whipped Honey Butter! Homemade cornbread with honey butter, of course! Method: Add butter and honey to the bowl of a mixer. Random craving, but my neighbor had brought over some incredible cornbread a few days ago so I was dying for more. The good news is I'm only responsible for making half of Hence, my kick-ass Comfort Corn.
If you find this Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.