Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free)
Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, five spice boneless fried chicken (gluten free). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have five spice boneless fried chicken (gluten free) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free):
- Prepare 350 gr of boneless skinless chicken (can be breast or thigh).
- Get 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Take of Coating Ingredients :.
- Get 100 gr of tapioca flour.
- Get 25 grams of cornstarch.
- Make ready of Sprinkle Seasoning (mix well) :.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of five spice powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
Steps to make Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free):
- Cut the chicken approximately 1/2 inch thickness..
- Mix ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture to the chicken. Let stand for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator..
- Prepare a beaten egg in a bowl and in a separate place, mix well the coating ingredients..
- Dip the chicken meat into the egg. Coat with the flour. Dip it again into the egg, then coat it with the flour..
- Heat oil for deep fry the chicken over medium heat. Fry the chicken until golden light brown..
- Let the chicken cool down a little bit then slice it in little pieces if you like, then transfer it to a serving plate. Sprinkle with five spice seasoning mixture over the fried chicken as much as you like..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food five spice boneless fried chicken (gluten free) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!