How to Make Speedy Copycat Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Copycat Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Copycat Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Copycat Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to copycat krispy kreme glazed doughnuts recipe. To cook copycat krispy kreme glazed doughnuts you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Copycat Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts:
- Use of Doughnuts.
- Use 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Provide 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 1 large of Egg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of shortening.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Use of Glaze.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of evaporated milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 3 tsp of warm water.
Instructions to make Copycat Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts:
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, whisk together yeast, warm water and 1/2 tsp of the sugar. Let rest 5 – 10 minutes. Add in evaporated milk, remaining granulated sugar (3 Tbsp + 2 1/2 tsp), salt, 1/4 cup shortening, egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Add half of the flour and set mixer with whisk attachment and blend until smooth. Switch mixer to hook attachment, slowly add remaining flour and knead on low speed until smooth and elastic about 4 – 5 minutes, adding additional flour as needed (I only added about 2 Tbsp more. You shouldn't need a lot more, you want dough to be slightly sticky and tacky but shouldn't stick to a clean fingertip). Transfer dough to a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until double in size, about 1 1/2 hours..
- Punch dough down and roll into an even layer onto a floured surface to slightly less than 1/2-inch thickness. Cut into doughnut shapes using a doughnut cutter or two round circle cutters (on large and one small for holes). Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 – 40 minutes.
- Heat shortening in a cast iron dutch oven to 360°F (don't walk away from oil while preheating and don't let it get above 375°F, remove from heat and reduce heat as needed). Meanwhile, prepare glaze by mixing together all of the glaze ingredients in a shallow dish (don't add too much water, you'll be dipping warm doughnuts in glaze so you don't want it to be runny, fairly thick is good). Carefully transfer doughnuts to oil (I could fry 3 at a time) and fry until golden on bottom, then using a wooden chopstick, flip to opposite side and fry opposite side until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool 1 – 2 minutes then dip top half in glaze while still warm and return to wire rack and allow glaze to set at room temperature. Best served warm. Once cool reheat in microwave 5 – 10 seconds if desired..
If you find this Copycat Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.